Project: New Fleet Refuelling System Plus Extra 140 Car Park Spaces
Client: Newcold Ltd
Client was spending thousands of pounds every week on refuelling vehicles offsite and wanted to reduce their fuel bill.
Newcold’s Transport Manager contacted Octane who then arranged a site survey to assess the potential location of their future refuelling site and find out more about their requirements.
Once a solution had been designed and the quote agreed, work commenced.
The solution consisted of:
– split compartment 100,000 litre bunded fuel tank (80,000 ltr of white, 20,000 litres of red)
– three new fuel lines and islands installed, of which 2 were to be used initially and the 3rd to be operational in 12-18 month
– Adblue lines were also installed
– 10,000 ltr class 1 forecourt separator with alarms
– dual walled underground pipework with leak detection system
– Remodeled visitor/staff car park to enable an extra 140 cars to be parked on-site. This included; the fence, moving perimeter lighting plus installing new lighting. New drainage was also installed adhering to the client’s architects plans.
Main Benefits for our client
£5k per week saved on fuel costs, plus mileage and drivers time to refuel off-site
140 extra spaces in their car park.