Fuel Dispensers: Fast, Robust & Reliable
The Octane Fuel Dispenser has been designed to serve the commercial fuel industry and incorporates excellent quality and reliability at an outstanding price. The versatile design and extensive options allows you to customise your dispenser to meet your own specific requirements.
- Heavy duty, Zintex steel enclosure
- 3.0m Steelflex Fuelflo hose
- Front loading auto nozzle
- Integral plinth (no pump stool required)
- Air elimination through auto air vent
- High accuracy, positive displacement metering
- Pulsed output for linking to fuel management systems
- Bright digital LCD with self-calibration & diagnostics
- Dual speed selection
- Standard or Premium hydraulics
- Additional hose lengths – up to 30m
- Side mounted nozzle
- Internal overfill/bund alarm
- Internal leak sensor
- Internal safety switch
- Emergency stop button
- Remote control/keypad – for 24hr secure fuelling
Economy Entry Level Fuel Dispensers
ST Transfer Units
ST Diesel fuel transfer stations are a modern and economical solution for the private refuelling sector. The pump can be housed in a security cabinet and is available in a range of pumping speeds & flow capacities. Versatile & compact, this pump is ideal for smaller installations.
E80 & E120
Displacement, self-priming, rotary electric vane pumps for transferring Diesel fuel. All models equipped with bypass valve. Powerful, dependable and economical, they are also available with single and three-phase AC motors.
Displacement, self-priming, rotary electric vane pumps for transferring Diesel fuel at high flow rates. All models equipped with bypass valve and are available in 12/24V versions. Used as the primary system on earth moving machinery and on mobile fuel pumps on vehicles or in construction yards.