Let us take away the hassle of choosing and installing your fuel & oil separator (interceptor). Octane will advise on which separator you need and fully manage your project from supply to an installed and fully commissioned Separator.
- All separator installation work is carried out in-house, no sub-contractors are used. This includes any groundwork you require or removal of old interceptors.
- Your project will be fully managed from start to finish to take the hassle away from you.
- Highly trained team of accredited professionals with years of experience installing separators.
- You will be kept up-to-date on how your project is going with progress reports.
- Future checks and maintenance is available to keep your refuelling site in-line with regulations
Tell us your requirements below
What our client’s say
Just a quick mail to thank your staff for the great work completed at the depot. They were a pleasure to work with, professional, polite, conscientious, nothing was too much trouble. I would thoroughly recommend your team to any potential clients, they are a credit to you. – Tom Kurzynski, General Manager