Octasolve Fuel Additive
Dissolves Water in Fuel
All fuel can become contaminated by water – while being transferred from the refinery, to condensation when it’s being stored – water collects and gravitates to the bottom of the tanks.
This water can cause huge issues, as it provides the ideal conditions for bacteria and fungi to grow. It needs to be removed quickly before micro-organisms like diesel bug have a chance to spread and your fuel quality seriously deteriorates.
Traditionally, you may have had to look at solutions to physically drain off this water. But now, Octane have a radical new technology which is a more effective and clever way to solve the problem.
Introducing Octasolve, a radical new technology that:
- Permanently dissolves water in diesel fuel, no draining required
- Improves fuel performance, saving up to 10% on fuel consumption
- Reduces harmful emissions by up to 70%, with greater fuel efficiency
- Treats and prevents diesel bug, a bacterial fungus
- Reduces maintenance costs by preventing rusting and corrosion
- Reduces the risk of freezing fuel, acting as a natural anti-freeze
- Stabilizes bio and ethanol fuels and AdBlue mis-fueling
Price: £25.00 +VAT for 1 Litre
|1: 1,000 Ratio||Flexible Volumes||Free Delivery|
|Buy 1 litre of Octasolve for only £25 +VAT which treats 1,000 litres of fuel.||You can also order Octasolve in 0.5, 5, 10, 15, 25, 30, 208 and 1,000 litre volumes.||Delivery will take 1-3 days and is free of charge, regardless of order size.|
Please note, a standard handling fee of £4.99 applies to all orders.
If you’re uncertain as to whether you have a fuel contamination problem or not then Octane can carry out a full fuel analysis and tank inspection for you beforehand so you can be 100% sure. All our fuel analysis tests are carried out by an independent laboratory.