COVID-19 Ongoing Services
We at Octane are maintaining operations and reactive support as normal. We are taking into account current government advice and the safety of our staff and our client’s staff at all times.
We are fully able to offer support and services to any company, including the NHS, local government, and MOD.
Our emergency reactive services include:-
- Drainage Services – Blocked Interceptors, “alternative” toilet paper removal, high pressure jetting etc.
- Tanker Services – Removal of waste products, old damaged generator fuels etc.
- Back-up fuel systems check and repair – Check of back-up generator fuel, fuel polishing, systems testing.
- Reactive Pump Services – Faulty pump repairs, both Mechanical and Electrical, get and keep your refuelling and fleet operational.
- Tank Hire – Additional temporary tanks available for contingency, back up and additional capacity.
- Mechanical & Electrical – All fuel and some non-fuel related electrical and pipework systems repair and test, fault finding and temporary mission critical solutions.
- Excavation & Repair – All in house excavators and trained personnel, emergency reactive as required.
During these times of uncertainty Octane can provide stability for your refuelling systems and help to keep the country operational.