United Kingdom Ministry of Defence (MoD) and United States Visiting Forces (USVF) Fuel Support Services
Octane Holding Group Limited can provide a complete range of mechanical and electrical services, civil engineering, tanks, pumps, fuel, drainage and environmental services to support UK based MoD units and USVF.
Working in conjunction with or on behalf of one of the three Future Defence Infrastructure Services (FDIS) contractors, Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO), the Defence Training Estate (Landmarc) or Private Finance Initiatives, such as Aspire Defence Services Ltd, Babcock and Sodexo, all works would be undertaken in accordance with the recently updated MoD regulations (JSP 317 & JSP 375), DIO Technical Standards Petroleum 1-4 and SFG20.
The services provided by Octane Holding Group include, but are not limited to, Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), proactive and reactive servicing & repairs, design, construction and installation works, calibration, commissioning, decommissioning and demolition of redundant fuel infrastructure, project management, and all associated civil works, using our team of dedicated, specialist technicians and sub-contractors.Applicable MoD Facilities and Services Provided:-
- Mechanical Transport Fuelling Installations (MTFI); design, construction, commission, decommission, demolition, removal and ground remediation.
- Fuel Dispense Pumps; installation, calibration and servicing.
- Fuel Tanker Receipt and Offload Points, design and construction.
- Aviation & Ground Fuel Bulk Fuel Installations (BFI); design, construction, commission, decommission, demolition, removal and ground remediation.
- Oil Water Interceptors (OWI); installation, maintenance, cleaning, excavation and disposal.
- Catchment drainage surveys, installation, cleaning and maintenance.
- Bulk Fuel Carrying Vehicle Storage Parks design and construction.
- Bulk Waste Fuel/Oil Tanks; installation, cleaning, emptying, servicing, removal and disposal.
- Fuel storage tank installation, commissioning, decommissioning, removal and disposal.
- Fuel storage tank non-destructive testing (NDT) and level 2 tightness testing.
- Bund inspection & repairs.
- Fuel uplift, testing, polishing and transfer services.
- Automated Fuel Dispense System (AFDS); provision, installation and servicing.
- Hazardous Area Electrical Testing & Lightning Protection Testing.
- Dangerous Substances & Explosive Atmosphere Regulations (DSEAR) Risk Assessment and Hazardous Area Classification (HAC).
Contact us If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to our specialist service team, available on 0113 2012 460 to deliver you immediate quotations.