Your project managed from start to finish to take the hassle away from you!
Let us take away the hassle of installing your Bypass Separator. Octane are an Accredited Kingspan Klargester Installer and will manage your project from supply to a fully commissioned Bypass Separator.
- Class I design.
- Maintenance from ground level
- Oil alarm system available (required by EN858-1 and PPG3)
- All installation work is carried out in-house, no sub-contractors used. This includes any groundwork you require or removal of old interceptors.
- Your project will be fully managed from start to finish to take the hassle away from you.
- Highly trained team of accredited professionals with years of experience installing separators.
- You will be kept up-to-date with project progress reports.
- Future checks and maintenance is available to keep your refuelling site in-line with regulations
Tell us your requirements belowNote: sizing guide further down this page
What our clients say…
Just a quick mail to thank your staff for the great work completed at the depot. They were a pleasure to work with, professional, polite, conscientious, nothing was too much trouble. I would thoroughly recommend your team to any potential clients, they are a credit to you. – Tom Kurzynski, General Manager
Bypass separators fully treat all flows generated by rainfall rates of up to 6.5mm/hr. This covers over 99% of all rainfall events. Flows above this rate are allowed to bypass the separator.These separators are used when it is considered an acceptable risk not to provide full treatment for high flows, for example where the risk of a large spillage and heavy rainfall occurring at the same time is small.
Bypass Separators are basically sized on the drainage area in m2. See the table below:
|Product Code||Flow (l/s)||Peak Flow Rate (l/s)||Drainage Area (m2)||Storage Capacity (Ltrs)||Storage Capacity (Ltrs)||Length (mm)||Diameter (mm)||Access Shaft Diameter (mm)||Base Inlet Invert (mm)||Base to Outlet Invert (mm)||Standard Fall Across (mm)||Min Inlet Invert (mm)||Standard Pipework Diameter (mm)|